Noble & Company Logo

131 Freedom RoadHendersonville, NC 28792Price: $174,500

  • Price: $174,500
  • Est. Mortgage of $/month
$
$
%
$/month over payments
Federal 30-year interest rate: 5.7% last updated on Jun 30, 2022
* All Figures are estimates. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates.
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
  • $174,500List Price
  • 2Bedrooms
  • 2Bathrooms
  • 980Square Feet
  • CAR3858035MLS Number

Listing Tools

This beautiful 2 bed and 2 bath Condominium located in the Floral Woods Community is less than 10 miles from Downtown Hendersonville. A big screened front porch, great for entertaining or indoor gardening. This home has a new HVAC, new laminate hardwood flooring throughout and plenty of outdoor space with a large fenced backyard. Enjoy fishing in the community pond where there is a picnic table, barbecue and horseshoe pit. Per the bylaws (buyer to confirm) The board of Directors agrees that at least 80% of the units in this housing facility are occupied by at least one person 55 years of age or older per unit. The remaining 20% of housing in the community may be available for persons of any age over 18. Buyer to confirm - condo can be used for short and long term tenants.

Property Details of 131 Freedom Road

Property Details

Community

Map Location

Driving Directions

Listed by Cory Wall of High Vistas Realty

Broker Reciprocity © 2022 Listings courtesy of Canopy MLS as distributed by MLS GRID. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The IDX data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by MLS GRID and may be subject to an end user license agreement prescribed by the Member Participant’s applicable MLS.  Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of July 3, 2022 1:52 PM EDT . All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website.

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

$

Do not fill in this field: